Here is a chart of the values assigned to each of the letters in the English
MEANING OF NUMBERS
1. Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
2. Cooperation, adaptability, consideration of others, partnering, mediating.
3. Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.
4. A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.
5. Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.
6. Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.
7. Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.
8. Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.
9. Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.